- Compact design reaches cooking temperatures in as little as 5 minutes and bakes up to 2 pizzas at a time
- Patented Forninox technology allows you to reach desired cooking temperatures with little fuel
- Specially shaped dome effectively retains heat and cooks food evenly
- Minimal assembly & no curing required before use
- Maximum temperature: 500°C (1000°F)
Hand crafted in Italy, Alfa pizza ovens combine old world methods with the latest technology to meet the needs of any at home chef. The Forno 5 Minuti pizza oven uses patented Alfa Forninox technology, that allows you to reach desired cooking temperatures with very little fuel in as little as five minutes. Cook two pizzas right next to the fire on the 23 5/8 x 19 11/16 inch fire brick cooking surface. The copper color dome is made of powder-coated stainless steel and the cooking floor is made of interchangeable refractory tiles to help retain heat while cooking. The insulated dome retains heat to cook food evenly while the built-in thermometer allows you to monitor internal temperatures. With no curing needed, you can cook anything in your Alfa pizza oven that you would normally cook in your kitchen oven including roasts, vegetables, potatoes and desserts!
|Country Of Origin||Italy|
|Exterior Material||Stainless Steel|
|Primary Color||Antique Red
|Cooking Grate Material||Refractory Ceramic|
|Cooking Grid Dimensions||23 3/5 X 19 3/4"|
|Opening Width||18 1/8"|
|Main Grilling Area||465 Sq. Inches|
|Total Grilling Area||465 Sq. Inches|
|Made In USA||No|
|Size||Small (0 - 26")|
|Door Material||Stainless Steel|
|Chimney Material||Stainless Steel|
|Chimney Height||26 3/4"|
Alfa ovens are covered by a 2-year parts warranty against defects in manufacturing, effective from the original date of purchase and applicable for properly installed and maintained ovens. Excludes ovens used for commercial purposes.
Refer to manufacturers manual for full warranty details.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.