Alfa Brio 27-Inch Outdoor Freestanding Gas Pizza Oven with Base - Fire Yellow
Alfa Brio 27-Inch Outdoor Freestanding Gas Pizza Oven with Base - Fire Yellow - Without Cover / Without Hybrid Kit / Without Tool Kit is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
- Free Shipping on orders over $99
- $9.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on orders under $99
- Most orders ship within 1 business day
- Delivery typically takes 5 -7 transit days
- Local Delivery Our team & trucks deliver locally within 50 miles of our showroom. (NYC Tri-State including all of Suffolk County)
Manufacturer's warranty their products only if they are purchased from an authorized retailer like us. If an issue occurs and the item was purchased from a 3rd party website i.e. Amazon, your claim may be denied. What this means for you as a customer? As a factory authorized & trained dealer for every brand on our website, you will maintain full manufacturer's warranty. Please click on the manufacturer's manual in the description for full warranty coverage information.
- No-Restock Fees
- 30-Day Return Policy
- The NYC Fireplaces Team wants you to love what it is that you've ordered! If for some reason you have an issue with your product, we offer a '30-Day Return Policy'.
- We allow returns on all new, unused, unassembled, and "resalable" items in their original packaging within 30 days of the delivery date for a refund (minus the original shipping costs, and the shipping costs you incur shipping the product back). Naturally, if your return is because of our error, you are not responsible for any shipping costs.
Assembly & Setup Option Available at checkout
Brio at last! Here’s the new Alfa Forni’s 2-pizza gas-fired oven. Brio is the oven that heats up so quicky that you can eat your first pizza in just 30 minutes.
Bring home the Brio to cook the real Neapolitan pizza in 60 seconds!
Batch of bread: 1.5 lbs
Number of people: 1 to 20
Maximum temperature: 932° F
Alfa’s R&D team has succeeded in producing an oven capable of retaining as much heat as possible by limiting heat loss after a careful study of the cooking chamber’s proportions and fluid flows protected by the Alfa Flue System™ patent; in this way, the heat is trapped for a long time inside the Alfa high-density fire bricks so that they reach the good temperature for an even cooking.
- External oven temperatures are moderate because of the triple layer of high-density, ceramic fibre insulation usually used in commercial pizza ovens (30% more insulation than competing products).
- The Alfa refractory bricks have higher density to gradually release heat and cook better (40% more retention than competing products).
- The Brio dimensions have been especially designed so that the oven can rest on the top of outdoor kitchens (only 76 cm deep).
- The Brio’s wraparound design will leave all your guests speechless.
- Available in the top version to place on the table, the shelf or the dedicated Alfa base.
*The Alfa Brio comes factory pre-set for use with propane and comes with a natural gas conversion kit.
Optional Kit Pizzaiolo V2
The Kit Pizzaiolo includes the Alfa pizza peel set that comprises 4 tools to master all stages of pizza cooking:
- The Alfa pizza peel in perforated aluminium to get rid of the extra flour with the company logo embossed.
- The turner peel to rotate pizzas in the oven.
- The ember rake to move the fire around the wood-burning oven.
- The brass bristle brush to scrub clean the refractory floor of the oven.
The Kit Pizzaiolo is a careful selection of pizza-making tools whose main features are:
- The Pizza Peel set with all the accessories to better manage your home oven and bake pizzas like a pro.
- Made of aluminium and stainless steel.
- Perforated head to remove the excess flour.
- Adjustable length.
- Tubular handle.
- Functional and elegant design.
- Professional non-slip handle.
- A huge range of pizza-making utensils such as the pizza dough box and the doughball peel, the infrared thermometer, the pizza cutter, the chopping board, the oven mitt, the apron and the Alfa cookbook.
The first shovel in the world with screw joint
The Alfa peel handle is adjustable in length as it is composed of two extensions that can be inserted to get the desired size. The basic length is 95 cm (handle + head) that can be increased to 120 cm (handle + one 25 cm extension + head) or to 145 cm (handle + two 25 cm extensions + head). This solution might come in handy when using the pizza peel in small wood-burning ovens or in tiny spaces such as the balcony.
The peel handle and the shaft are made of Duroplast, a high-resistance plastic with a firm grip.