- Blaze offers a best in class Lifetime warranty
- Two adjustable smoking racks and one mesh rack can accommodate a variety of dishes
- With the 112-235 degree temperature range you can smoke meat, fish and vegetables
- Stainless steel construction for longevity and durability
- Use your favorite wood chips to infuse your food with delicious wood-smoked flavor
The Blaze built-in electric smoker will take your outdoor kitchen to the next level. This 26-inch smoker features three stainless steel grates giving you a total of 603 square inches of cooking space. The stainless steel construction ensures that it will withstand any outdoor elements. The double-walled and 1-inch thick insulation helps maintain a consistent internal temperature while allowing the outside to be cool to the touch. The mesh cooking grate allows you to smoke jerky, vegetables, or seafood without it falling through the smoker. Use your favorite wood chips to infuse your food with a delicious wood-smoked flavor. A dedicated 20 AMP circuit is recommended for best performance, however a dedicated 15 AMP circuit is also acceptable. This product requires a 120-volt outlet to operate.
|Smoker And Grill||No|
|Max Temperature||235 F|
|Lowest Smoking Temp||112 F|
|Exterior Material||Stainless Steel|
|Number Of Racks||3|
|Exterior Stainless Grade||304 Stainless Steel|
|Primary Color||Stainless Steel|
|Cooking Grate Material||Stainless Steel|
|Cooking Grid Dimensions||14 7/8 X 13 1/2"|
|Total Grilling Area||603 Sq"|
|Made In USA||No|
|Size||Small (0 - 26")|
|Cutout Width||20 3/8"|
|Cutout Height||25 1/2"|
Blaze electric smokers have a lifetime warranty that warrants against any defects in the manufacturing and workmanship of the stainless steel housing and the cooking grids. All other components are covered for one (1) year after the date of purchase. Grills must be registered within thirty days for the warranty to apply. Labor is not included
Refer to manufacturer's manual for full warranty details.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.