- Multi-Fire XD technology simulates wood-burning and gas fires, as well as ambient light themes for a variety of looks
- Incredibly realistic appearance with a hand-crafted Realogs set molded from real wood logs
- gWave feature allows control of the fireplace with the wave of a hand
- Easily monitor settings and functions with the on-screen floating LED display
- Heat boost system quickly warms a room up to 1,000 square feet to maximize comfort
Make any room instantly stylish and inviting when you add the Multi-Fire XD electric firebox. Furthering its aesthetic appeal, the firebox in the center of the console features an ember bed with ultra-realistic Realogs modeled from actual logs found in forests of Canada. Powered by Multi-Fire XD technology, the flames can reproduce the appearance of flames from both a wood-burning and a gas fire, or it can be set to display various light themes. This firebox is ideal during those times when you need a bit of supplemental heat as it features the ability to maximize heat output for a pre-determined amount of time to quickly warm areas of up to 1,000 square feet. It has also been designed with economy in mind with its patented ComfortSaver heating system that uses 11 percent less energy than other quartz infrared heaters. There is an additional energy saving setting that reduces energy consumption by up to 33 percent. The included remote control enables you to adjust every firebox feature with just the touch of a button. Or you can simply use the gWave feature that allows you turn the firebox on and off with the wave of a hand. There is a floating on-screen display that makes it easy to view the temperature settings and other functions. Step-by-step instructions for installation are included, making it easy to incorporate this firebox into your space.