- WiFi capabilities allow you to control and monitor all grill functions with your smart phone
- Temperature range of 150 to 550 degrees Fahrenheit can be adjusted in 5 degree increments
- Dual voltage control and power accessories let you operate using a 12V car battery, car accessory outlet or 120V household outlet
- The 9 lb capacity pellet hopper allows for hours of uninterrupted cooking time
- Manage internal grill temperatures and monitor food temperatures using the included food probe
The Trek is the ultimate portable grill. It comes with a digital WiFi controller (control and monitor through the Green Mountain Grills iOS or Android mobile application), a meat probe, a peaked lid for rib racks, and Sense-Mate, a thermal sensor which constantly monitors grill temperature. The grill can run on 12V or 120AC so it is perfect for home or camping, tailgating, hunting, house-boating, music festivals or anywhere you can take it!
|Exterior Material||Powder Coated Steel|
|Exterior Stainless Grade||430 Stainless Steel|
|Primary Color||Stainless Steel|
|Cooking Grate Material||Stainless Steel|
|Cooking Grid Dimensions||17 1/2 X 12 1/2"|
|Total Grilling Area||219 Sq. Inches|
|WiFi/Bluetooth Enabled||WiFi & Bluetooth|
|Spring Assisted Hood||No|
|Made In USA||No|
|Cart Assembly||Some Assembly Required|
|Size||Small (0 - 26")|
|Hopper Capacity||10 Pounds|
|Max Temperature||550 F|
Green Mountain Grills offers a limited warranty covering defects in workmanship and materials for a period of three (3) years from the date of first retail purchase. Labor is included for three (3) years.
Refer to manufacturers manual for full warranty details.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.