- Regulator cycles the heater on/off at regular intervals when not on full power
- Ideal for controlling single element heaters of up to 3000 watts such as the W-Series and Slimline Series
- Switch features in-wall and surface mount options, and is available with or without weatherproof covers
- For use with 240V heaters only
Infratech offers a variety of control options for maximum energy efficiency, control versatility, ease of use and affordability. Not to be confused with a dimmer, the INF input regulator gently cycles the heater on/off at regular intervals when your heater is not on full power. Ideal for controlling single element heaters of up to 3000 watts such as the W-Series and Slimline Series, this 240V single wall plate and gang box switch is a low cost control option that is has in-wall and surface mount options, and is available with or without weatherproof covers. Other Infratech control options include simple on/off switches for all models and a duplex switch option for the dual element WD-Series. Please note that a licensed electrician is required to verify voltage and available amperage.
Legal disclaimers and warnings
Product packaging, owners’ manuals, installation instructions, and/or operating instructions may include more information than what is shown on our website. The content on our site is intended to be used for reference purposes only. Please fully read all included manuals and documentation before installing or using this product.
Infratech warrants that this product is designed and manufactured to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of three (3) years from original date of purchase.
Refer to manufacturers manual for full warranty details.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.