Actual product or color may not arrive exactly as shown
- Sleek modern design
- Weather-resistant brushed stainless steel burner
- Unique topaz CRYSTALINE ember bed
- Powder-coated, rust-resistant cabinet with attractive hammertone pewter finish
- Adjustable flame and heat
- Fuel-saving electronic ignition
- Includes brushed stainless steel cover plate with convenient handles
- Piano-hinged door provides easy access to controls
- Built-in safety valve automatically turns off gas if flame goes out
- Can use natural gas or propane - arrives as a propane unit, but includes a natural gas conversion kit
- Gas connections can be made underneath or through knock-outs in the side wall
- Approved for use on wooden decks, stone and brick patios, and concrete surfaces
- 5-year limited warranty
- Dimensions: 51 7/8" L x 11 7/8" H x 17 7/8" D
- BTU Input (natural gas and propane): 60,000
The look starts with a rust-resistant cabinet, Hammertone pewter finish, and stainless steel burner. Those elements create an elegant, modern look that is at home in almost any setting. The unique CRYSTALINE ember bed adds another eye-catching touch to an already beautiful package.
There are also things like an electronic ignition, brushed stainless steel cover plate, or easy-access controls to consider, though. This pit can be safely used on wooden decks, stone or brick patios, or concrete surfaces, so almost every home has a suitable spot for placement. That suitable spot is becoming a landing place for an increasing number of Patioflame fire pits purchased by conscientious homeowners looking for the most impactful outdoor products for their money.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.