Orion Slim Single Sided Wall Mount Electric Fireplace with 5,000 BTU Heat Output
This Orion Slim Single-Sided Electric Fireplace Featuring NEW HELIOVISION Flame Technology. Simple slide-in installation into 6" wall or wall mounted in any room in the house.
- Smart Electric Fireplace is easily installed by wall mounting or recessing into a 2x6 wall
- No need for vents, only requires to be hardwired or plugged in
- Available in 4 sizes to fit your space: 52", 60", 76", or 100" units
- HELIOVISION™ Flame Technology boasts Multi-Dimensional Flames that look consistent from any angle, unlike 2D flames
- Customize the look with 18 different flame color displays (3 flame patterns, 6 flame color options, and adjustable flame speed)
- Multicolor Ember Bed and Multicolor Downlighting enhance the mood
- Plays ambient crackling sounds to calm your senses
- Plan ahead- set it to run on its own each day of the week through the app
- A thermostat maintains comfort with the temperature set from 66°F to 88°F
- The timer turns it off at a preset time from 30 mins-8 hours for your convenience
- Saves energy by operating at 2 heat levels
- Included black reflective glass and driftwood logs add a classic appeal
- Smart Controls- adjust the settings on any smartphone via the Modern Flames App
- Has Touch Controls and a Remote Control to easily access the settings
- Requires a dedicated 20 Amp breaker
- 5,000 BTUs
- Overall Dimensions: 100" Long: 19.63" H x 101" W x 6.31" D
- Framing Dimensions: 100" Long: 19.12" H x 99.50" W x 6" D
- CSA Certified
- 5-Year Warranty
WHAT'S IN THE BOX:
- Electric Fireplace Assembly - 1 set
- Hardware Kit - 1 set
- Remote Control - 1 pc.
- Wall Mount Bracket - 1 pc.
- Crushed Glass - 1 bag
- Driftwood Logs - 1 set
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
About Modern Flames
Modern Flames is known as an innovative leader in contemporary electric fireplace design and technology for residential and commercial environments. Pioneering the introduction of the modern linear electric fireplace throughout North America in 2008, the style has since set the standard for architects, designers, builders, and homeowners due to the ultra-realistic flame appearance paired with the ease of installation and affordability.