Stove Bright High Temp Spray Paint - Up to 1200 Degrees - 12oz Spray Can - All Colors
Stove Bright High Temp Spray Paint - Up to 1200 Degrees - 12oz Spray Can - All Colors - Satin Black / 1 12oz Can is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
- Free Shipping on orders over $99
- $9.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on orders under $99
- Most orders ship within 1 business day
- Delivery typically takes 5 -7 transit days
- Local Delivery Our team & trucks deliver locally within 50 miles of our showroom. (NYC Tri-State including all of Suffolk County)
Manufacturer's warranty their products only if they are purchased from an authorized retailer like us. If an issue occurs and the item was purchased from a 3rd party website i.e. Amazon, your claim may be denied. What this means for you as a customer? As a factory authorized & trained dealer for every brand on our website, you will maintain full manufacturer's warranty. Please click on the manufacturer's manual in the description for full warranty coverage information.
- No-Restock Fees
- 30-Day Return Policy
- The NYC Fireplaces Team wants you to love what it is that you've ordered! If for some reason you have an issue with your product, we offer a '30-Day Return Policy'.
- We allow returns on all new, unused, unassembled, and "resalable" items in their original packaging within 30 days of the delivery date for a refund (minus the original shipping costs, and the shipping costs you incur shipping the product back). Naturally, if your return is because of our error, you are not responsible for any shipping costs.
**We do not have color samples. The only way to know if a color is right for your project is by spraying them and testing on your surface. The color may look different from the color chart in certain light & applied to different surfaces
***Stove Bright does not provide coverage per can, typically 2-3 cans are needed to paint an entire fireplace.
Stove Bright High-Temperature Paint has been used to coat a wide variety of metal surfaces that require heat resistance for operating temperatures above 400F.
You can use Stove Bright High-Temperature Paint to:
- Touch-up a newly installed wood stove, pellet stove or gas fireplace insert
- Repaint any free-standing wood, gas or pellet stove
- Paint vent pipe
- Paint fireplace brick, masonry, and ceramic fiber liners
- Paint automotive headers
- Paint boilers, furnaces or radiators
- Paint barbecues, smokers or fire pits
Stove Bright provides excellent coating performance with these characteristics:
- High heat resistance to peak temperatures of 1200F (650C)
- Excellent adhesion to properly prepared metal surfaces
- Due to tight bond to metal, no primer is necessary for indoor appliances
- Easy to apply and quick to dry (less than 30 minutes)
- Available from thousands of hearth professionals across the U.S.
- Because many manufacturers use Stove Bright for their OEM coating, Stove Bright High-Temperature Paint in aerosol is an exact match for those coated units
If using this paint on a BBQ grill:
- Stove Bright paint is not rated for extended exposure to the sun as other exterior paints are and may fade. Keeping the grill covered or in an area not exposed to the UV light will lengthen the time before seeing the fading/dulling.
- Stove Bright paint is not rated for food and the grease and food chemicals are caustic to the paint. Recommended to wipe any food or grease off of the paint immediately so it won't attack the film of the paint.
- Never paint the inside of the grill/unit.