**We only carry the colors that are available in the drop-down menu.
Stove Bright High-Temperature Paint has been used to coat a wide variety of metal surfaces that require heat resistance for operating temperatures above 400F.
You can use Stove Bright High-Temperature Paint to:
- Touch-up a newly installed wood stove, pellet stove or gas fireplace insert
- Repaint any free-standing wood, gas or pellet stove
- Paint vent pipe
- Paint fireplace brick, masonry, and ceramic fiber liners
- Paint automotive headers
- Paint boilers, furnaces or radiators
- Paint barbecues, smokers or fire pits
Stove Bright provides excellent coating performance with these characteristics:
- High heat resistance to peak temperatures of 1200F (650C)
- Excellent adhesion to properly prepared metal surfaces
- Due to tight bond to metal, no primer is necessary for indoor appliances
- Easy to apply and quick to dry (less than 30 minutes)
- Available from thousands of hearth professionals across the U.S.
- Because many manufacturers use Stove Bright for their OEM coating, Stove Bright High-Temperature Paint in aerosol is an exact match for those coated units
Brushed Bronze Color Sample:
If using this paint on a BBQ grill:
- Stove Bright paint is not rated for extended exposure to the sun as other exterior paints are and may fade. Keeping the grill covered or in an area not exposed to the UV light will lengthen the time before seeing the fading/dulling.
- Stove Bright paint is not rated for food and the grease and food chemicals are caustic to the paint. Recommended to wipe any food or grease off of the paint immediately so it won't attack the film of the paint.
- Never paint the inside of the grill/unit.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.