**We only carry the colors that are available in the drop-down menu.
Stove Bright High-Temperature Paint has been used to coat a wide variety of metal surfaces that require heat resistance for operating temperatures above 400F.
You can use Stove Bright High-Temperature Paint to:
- Touch-up a newly installed wood stove, pellet stove or gas fireplace insert
- Repaint any free-standing wood, gas or pellet stove
- Paint vent pipe
- Paint fireplace brick, masonry, and ceramic fiber liners
- Paint automotive headers
- Paint boilers, furnaces or radiators
- Paint barbecues, smokers or fire pits
Stove Bright provides excellent coating performance with these characteristics:
- High heat resistance to peak temperatures of 1200F (650C)
- Excellent adhesion to properly prepared metal surfaces
- Due to tight bond to metal, no primer is necessary for indoor appliances
- Easy to apply and quick to dry (less than 30 minutes)
- Available from thousands of hearth professionals across the U.S.
- Because many manufacturers use Stove Bright for their OEM coating, Stove Bright High-Temperature Paint in aerosol is an exact match for those coated units
Brushed Bronze Color Sample:
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.