- Included end panels allow for 2 or 3 sided installation to create a stunning design
- Achieve up to 10,000 BTUs of heating power for ultimate warmth and comfort
- Customize your look with 3 vivid LED flame colors with adjustable brightness and speed
- Choose from 1 of 13 ember bed colors or set to auto-cycle for a colorful effect
- Includes log set, crystal media, and multi-function remote control
Expand the possibilities of design and installation with the Napoleon Trivista 50-Inch 3-Sided Built-In Electric Fireplace. This stunning built-in fireplace can be installed with 2 or 3 end panels, giving you plenty of options to construct a specific look tailored to your style. No longer confined to traditional installations, the Trivista 3-Sided electric fireplace brings warmth and comfort and adds a stunning, modern accent to any room. Further explore design possibilities with the included Northern Wood log set, crystals, or a combination of both. Chose from blue, orange, or yellow LED flame colors and set your preferred flame brightness and speed to create any mood. Effortlessly adjust these settings, as well as the heater, ember bed colors, and timer settings with the included multi-functional remote control. Thanks to the motion proximity sensors, the touch screen control panel will only appear when you approach the fireplace, maintaining the sleek and contemporary look. By hardwiring with 240V, you can achieve up to 10,000 BTUs, yielding the highest heat output in its category! CSA certified, the Trivista Electric Fireplace is both safe and efficient, with plenty of design opportunities sure to elevate any room.
|BTU Range||0 - 14,999|
|Heating Area||800 Sq. Ft.|
|Filler Type Included||Mixed Media|
|Mobile Home Approved||Yes|
|Adjustable Thermostat||Adjustable Thermostat|
|Surround Width Range||50 - 59"|
|Framing Dimensions||49" W X 21 3/4" H X 9 1/4" D|
|Viewing Area||48 5/8" W X 15" H|
Electrical components and wearable parts such as fan/heater, motors, switches, nylon bearing components and remote controls are covered and Napoleon will provide replacement parts free of charge during the first two (2) years of limited warranty. Light bulbs and fuses are NOT covered by the warranty.
Refer to manufacturers manual for full warranty details.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.