- Constructed of 304 stainless steel for longevity and durability
- Large oven capacity cooks pizza up to 14-inches in size
- Full view front window and temperature gauge for precise cooking
- Three cooking racks offer 1,143 total square inches of versatile cooking space
- Includes food-safe, 15-inch pizza stone and wood chip smoker box to add extra flavor
Add a little versatility to your outdoor cooking experience with the Summerset pizza oven. This pizza oven will give your guests something to talk about. The exterior is double-walled with air insulation. The outer wall is made of 304 stainless steel and the interior wall is high-temperature enamel-coated steel. With three removable, high-temperature enamel-coated steel cooking racks, the possibilities are endless. Each of the three racks is 19.17-inches by 19.88-inches giving you 381 square inches per rack for a total of 1,143 square inches of cooking area. The large oven capacity allows you to bake pizzas, bread, desserts, or even a turkey up to 20 lbs. The included pizza stone is 15-inches giving you room to bake pizzas up to 14-inches. It features a full view front window and built-in halogen lights that allow you to easily view the temperature gauge or monitor the baking process. A heat diffuser over the 16,000 BTU circular burner evenly distributes heat for the perfect cook. The low-temperature range is approximately 200-250 degrees depending on environmental conditions. The built-in drip tray makes cleaning a breeze and a heat resistant handle on the hood keeps the grip cool for safe oven access. Exterior constructed of 304 stainless steel, this pizza oven is sure to last. Interior dimensions (in inches): 19.88 Width, 19.17 Depth, 9.44 Height to sidewall corner, 13.77 Height to the middle of the dome.
Summerset warrants this pizza oven to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of five (5) years from the date of purchase. The burner is warranted to be free from defects in the material for a period of three (3) years and all internal parts, grates, burner covers, igniter, light, and external parts are covered for one (1) year.
Refer to the manufacturer's manual for full warranty details.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.