- Slimline styling is sleek and blends into any outdoor decor
- Infrared heater uses radiant heat to warm people and objects not the air
- Matte Black/Shadow finish and anodized aluminum construction resists corrosion
- Wall or ceiling mount for flexible installation
- UL listed for indoor and outdoor use
Infratech electric infrared heaters are designed to breathe new life into your outdoor patio. Sleek and streamlined, the Slimline series boasts a crisp, modern styling, an anodized aluminum housing, and narrow profiles. This slim heater is just 4 3/4-inches wide, which makes it virtually disappear in the surrounding decor. The Infrared SL4024BL matte black heater is UL listed for indoor and outdoor use and powered by a 240 volt electrical connection. This 4000 watt heater is capable of warming an area approximately 10 X 10 feet and mounts to a wall or ceiling for versatile installation. Boasting outstanding performance and durability, Infratech uses medium wave infrared heat to produce a pleasing glow with no glare or obnoxious light. These American-made heaters are fashioned out of recyclable materials and operate with zero greenhouse emissions, odors, or ultraviolet light. Unlike other heaters, infrared heaters provide radiant heat to people and objects, not the air which can be blown away. All Infratech units include brackets that provide the required minimal clearance from combustibles and the quartz electric elements are designed for up to 5000 hours of use.
|Grade||Residential / Commercial|
|Avg Heat Area||100 Sq. Ft.|
|Heating Elements||Single Element|
Infratech warrants that this electric heater is designed and manufactured to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of three (3) years from original date of purchase.
Refer to manufacturers manual for full warranty details.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.