The included burner kit includes a 3/4-inch flex line that measures 36-inches long, a 1/4-turn ball valve with chrome plated decorative flange and 12-inch key, and a 36-inch square pan to combine the necessary components to install the burner system.
- Aluminum Frame Enclosure - Durable aluminum framed enclosure features concrete board walls ready to be finished
- Brass Burner Construction - Heavy duty brass burner construction ensures a corrosion resistant product
- Crossfire™ Burner Design - Innovative burner design with fuel regulation creates a brighter, taller flame presence
- Fuel Efficiency - Unique design creates a fuel efficient burner that consumes half the fuel of conventional burners
- Includes - Crossfire burner, burner pan, 36-inch flex line, valve, flange & key, and ignition system
- Full Lifetime Warranty - Superior quality brass is backed by Warming Trends' Full Lifetime Warranty
- Natural Gas or Propane - Burner system should be specified for natural gas or propane applications and is rated for 290,000 BTU
Innovation. Design. Performance. The CROSSFIRE™ Brass Burner by Warming Trends is a distinctive fire pit burner that utilizes cutting-edge technology to produce a taller, brighter, fuller flame. Leading the industry with a highly-engineered, precision product, Warming Trends is the original and only manufacturer of the CROSSFIRE™ Brass Burner.
The patent-pending technology behind our CROSSFIRE™ Brass Burner uses a specific air-to-gas ratio at the point of combustion to produce a taller, brighter, fuller flame that resembles a natural, wood-burning fire. We call this the Venturi Effect. Venturi Jet Technology generates high-velocity gas flow and pulls more oxygen into the jet chamber – feeding the combination into the flame at the point of combustion. This causes the gas and oxygen mixture to shoot out of the jet at a high velocity as a super-charged flame, like water out of a fire hose.
All parts and pieces of the CROSSFIRE™ Burner are made from brass. Unlike other burners made from stainless steel, brass is corrosion resistant and will not rust, which eliminates the need for replacement. We’re so confident the product will last, we offer a lifetime warranty on all brass products.