The Alfa Ciao wood-burning oven is the best way to bake pizzas, bread, roasts, mixed grills (meat, fish and veggies), casseroles, desserts, basically anything you can do in a run-of-the-mill oven with the definite plus of the healthiness and genuineness that only wood cooking can offer. Easy to move and easier to use.
Refractory floor and stainless-steel dome. It quickly reaches operating temperature and its door includes a window to allow you to inspect cooking as it goes along.
Number of pizzas: 2
Batch of bread: 2 kg (4,4 lbs)
Number of people: 8 to 18
Maximum temperature: 500°C (1000°F)
- From the innovative design, the Ciao features stainless steel parts and parts treated with powder coating, resistant to high temperatures.
- The roof of the oven is entirely made of stainless steel, allows it to reach high temperatures in a few minutes with the use of little amounts wood.
- The cooking floor is made of interchangeable hollow refractory tiles with a thickness of 3 cm, which store heat and transmits it to the food being cooked.
- The ceramic fiber insulation isolates the oven and makes possible the keeping of the heat inside the cooking chamber.
- To all the Alfa ovens there is applied a pyrometer, which indicates the temperature in the combustion chamber, allowing in a simple and direct control.
- The door, equipped with a comfortable wooden handle to grip, permits you to adjust the draft easily by controlling the fire inside the oven.
- The two slots below the mouth of the oven are designed to accommodate the door, making it possible to always have it at hand.
- The Ciao arrives home ready to be used. Just put on the flue!
Ciao Oven Specifications
- Chimney dimensions: 5.9 inches
- Cooking floor width: 27.6"W x 15.7"D
- Cooking floor height: 35"H
- Refractory tile thickness: 3cm
- Oven mouth width: 19.7 inches
- Weight (top only): 176 pounds
- Weight (with base): 198 pounds
Ciao Cooking Specifications
- Capacity: 2 pizzas
- Pizzas every 15 minutes: 6
- Bread capacity: 4.4 pounds
- Max oven temperature: 500 degrees C / 1000 degrees F
- Smoke temperature: 395 degrees C / 743 degrees F
- Recommended fuel: Trimmings Max 1.9 inches diameter
- Average fuel consumption: 5.5 pounds/hour
Optional Kit Pizzaiolo V2
The Kit Pizzaiolo includes the Alfa pizza peel set that comprises 4 tools to master all stages of pizza cooking:
- The Alfa pizza peel in perforated aluminium to get rid of the extra flour with the company logo embossed.
- The turner peel to rotate pizzas in the oven.
- The ember rake to move the fire around the wood-burning oven.
- The brass bristle brush to scrub clean the refractory floor of the oven.
The Kit Pizzaiolo is a careful selection of pizza-making tools whose main features are:
- The Pizza Peel set with all the accessories to better manage your home oven and bake pizzas like a pro.
- Made of aluminium and stainless steel.
- Perforated head to remove the excess flour.
- Adjustable length.
- Tubular handle.
- Functional and elegant design.
- Professional non-slip handle.
- A huge range of pizza-making utensils such as the pizza dough box and the doughball peel, the infrared thermometer, the pizza cutter, the chopping board, the oven mitt, the apron and the Alfa cookbook.
The first shovel in the world with screw joint
The Alfa peel handle is adjustable in length as it is composed of two extensions that can be inserted to get the desired size. The basic length is 95 cm (handle + head) that can be increased to 120 cm (handle + one 25 cm extension + head) or to 145 cm (handle + two 25 cm extensions + head). This solution might come in handy when using the pizza peel in small wood-burning ovens or in tiny spaces such as the balcony.
The peel handle and the shaft are made of Duroplast, a high-resistance plastic with a firm grip.