Alfa Forni Allegro 39-inch Wood-Fired Countertop Pizza Oven - Antique Red
Alfa Forni Allegro 39-inch Wood-Fired Countertop Pizza Oven - Antique Red - Without Cover is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
- Free Shipping on orders over $99
- $9.95 Flat-Rate Shipping on orders under $99
- Most orders ship within 1 business day
- Delivery typically takes 5 -7 transit days
- Local Delivery Our team & trucks deliver locally within 50 miles of our showroom. (NYC Tri-State including all of Suffolk County)
Manufacturer's warranty their products only if they are purchased from an authorized retailer like us. If an issue occurs and the item was purchased from a 3rd party website i.e. Amazon, your claim may be denied. What this means for you as a customer? As a factory authorized & trained dealer for every brand on our website, you will maintain full manufacturer's warranty. Please click on the manufacturer's manual in the description for full warranty coverage information.
- No-Restock Fees
- 30-Day Return Policy
- The NYC Fireplaces Team wants you to love what it is that you've ordered! If for some reason you have an issue with your product, we offer a '30-Day Return Policy'.
- We allow returns on all new, unused, unassembled, and "resalable" items in their original packaging within 30 days of the delivery date for a refund (minus the original shipping costs, and the shipping costs you incur shipping the product back). Naturally, if your return is because of our error, you are not responsible for any shipping costs.
Hand crafted in Italy, Alfa pizza ovens combine old world methods with the latest technology to meet the needs of any at home chef. The Allegro pizza oven uses patented Alfa Forninox technology to reach desired cooking temperatures with very little fuel in as little as ten minutes. Cook up to five pizzas at a time on the 39 3/8 x 27 9/16 inch fire brick cooking surface. Baking food next to the fire gives it flavor and creates a wonderful aroma.
The red dome is made of powder-coated stainless steel and the cooking floor is made of refractory material to help retain heat while cooking. The high, arched shape of the dome allows the heat to remain trapped and cook food evenly while the built-in thermometer allows you to monitor internal temperatures. With no curing needed, you can cook anything in your Alfa pizza oven that you would normally cook in your kitchen oven including roasts, vegetables, desserts and more.
- The oven floor is made of interchangeable firebricks that store heat and transmit it to food during cooking.
- The stainless-steel dome enables it to reach high temperatures with low firewood consumption.
- The ceramic fiber insulation keeps the heat for a long time.
- The pyrometer measures the temperature of the cooking chamber.
- The wide door fitted with two ergonomic wood handles allows you to adjust the draft inside the oven by controlling the fire.
- Colored parts of the oven are powder coated to better withstand high temperatures.
- • Heating time: 20 minutes
• Recommended fuel: Wood or lump charcoal
• Max oven temperature: 1,000 Degrees
• Chimney dimensions: 7.0”
• Cooking Floor W x D: 39.4” x 27.6”
• Cooking Floor Height: 37.4”
• Oven Mouth width: 23.2”
• Weight: Top only 308 lbs