Discover 4 Pizze from the Futuro line:
innovative technology for consistently perfect results
The largest pizza oven from the Futuro line represents the perfect combination of minimal design and cutting-edge technology.
Its clean lines and stainless steel front arch are designed to integrate harmoniously into your outdoor kitchen and last over time.
Thanks to the large cooking chamber and semi-professional performance, you can try your hand at preparing countless dishes that can range from Neapolitan pizzas to roasts, from vegetables to desserts.
The Futuro 4 Pizze oven is available with gas fuel, but you can choose to double your culinary possibilities by transforming it into a hybrid oven thanks to the Hybrid Kit by Alfa
The Hybrid Kit by Alfa allows you to transform your gas oven into a wood-burning oven according to your cooking needs or the fuel you have available.
The vault made of stainless steel and the large refractory tiles top allow you to speed up the lighting and cooking times, offering you consistently impeccable results, even when you organize a party with many people.
30 minutes and the oven is ready to cook up to 4 pizzas, 90 seconds and you can savour them with your guests!
Number of pizzas: 4
Baked bread: 4Kg
Maximum temperature: 500 °C
Hob: 80 x 60 cm
Fuel type: Gas (Hybrid with Hybrid Kit accessory)
Number of people: 10-20
Available in: top version, top + table
What makes Alfa Heat Genius™ pizza ovens so efficient?
A design with attention to detail, latest generation technology and ease of use make the 4 Pizze oven from Alfa’s Futuro Line an instrument with a semi-professional performance, ideal for organizing dinners and parties with friends.
Like all ovens in the Alfa range, the 4 Pizze from the Futuro Line also embodies all the excellence of Italian know-how and over 40 years of Alfa experience in direct cooking.
Style, functionality, research and quality materials make Alfa pizza ovens highly performing, innovative and timeless.
How? Thanks to the 5 features that distinguish Alfa ovens.
1. OptiDome semi-sphere design
2. Construction of the cooking chamber in Forninox™ steel
3. “Ready Already” technology
4. Sidefire gas burner
5. Shell with double layer of powder coating
Optional Kit Pizzaiolo V2
The Kit Pizzaiolo includes the Alfa pizza peel set that comprises 4 tools to master all stages of pizza cooking:
- The Alfa pizza peel in perforated aluminium to get rid of the extra flour with the company logo embossed.
- The turner peel to rotate pizzas in the oven.
- The ember rake to move the fire around the wood-burning oven.
- The brass bristle brush to scrub clean the refractory floor of the oven.
The Kit Pizzaiolo is a careful selection of pizza-making tools whose main features are:
- The Pizza Peel set with all the accessories to better manage your home oven and bake pizzas like a pro.
- Made of aluminium and stainless steel.
- Perforated head to remove the excess flour.
- Adjustable length.
- Tubular handle.
- Functional and elegant design.
- Professional non-slip handle.
- A huge range of pizza-making utensils such as the pizza dough box and the doughball peel, the infrared thermometer, the pizza cutter, the chopping board, the oven mitt, the apron and the Alfa cookbook.
The first shovel in the world with screw joint
The Alfa peel handle is adjustable in length as it is composed of two extensions that can be inserted to get the desired size. The basic length is 95 cm (handle + head) that can be increased to 120 cm (handle + one 25 cm extension + head) or to 145 cm (handle + two 25 cm extensions + head). This solution might come in handy when using the pizza peel in small wood-burning ovens or in tiny spaces such as the balcony.
The peel handle and the shaft are made of Duroplast, a high-resistance plastic with a firm grip.
Optional Hybrid Kit: