3 Pizze, with its modern design, fits perfectly in all environments that, far from being boring, require zest and colour and is the right size to be placed on top of outdoor kitchens.
The 3 Pizze oven by Alfa gives your dishes a perfect and homogeneous cooking experience by taking advantage of the innovative Full Effect Full Circulation Flue System®.
This particular system patented by Alfa allows to retain heat inside the oven’s refractory tiles, which are thus able to reach high temperatures and keep them constant.
Thanks to the Hybrid Kit you can transform the gas version into a wood-burning oven, depending on the recipe you want to make or the availability of fuel when cooking.
Number of pizzas: 3
Baked bread: 2-3 Kg
Maximum temperature: 1000°F (500 °C)
Cooking surface: 31 x 20in (80 x 50 cm)
Weight: 214lbs (97 Kg)
Fuel: Gas (ships as Natural Gas with parts to convert to Propane) | Hybrid Kit sold separately for wood use
Number of people: from 1 to 10
Available in: top version, top + base, top + table
What makes the Alfa Heat Genius™ pizza ovens so effective?
3 Pizze by Alfa is an oven with a modern design and the perfect capacity to churn out excellent Neapolitan pizzas in just a few minutes, as well as roasts, lasagne, vegetables and leavened products for your family.
Like all the ovens in the Alfa range, 3 Pizze is also studied in detail, with an eye to aesthetics and a completely Made in Italy design, to offer you high performance, low consumption and maximum durability.
How? Thanks to 5 features that distinguish Alfa pizza ovens
1. Construction of the Forninox™ steel cooking chamber
2. OptiDome semi-sphere design
3. Shell with double layer of powder coating
4. “Ready Already” technology
5. Sidefire Gas Burner
Optional Kit Pizzaiolo V2
The Kit Pizzaiolo includes the Alfa pizza peel set that comprises 4 tools to master all stages of pizza cooking:
- The Alfa pizza peel in perforated aluminium to get rid of the extra flour with the company logo embossed.
- The turner peel to rotate pizzas in the oven.
- The ember rake to move the fire around the wood-burning oven.
- The brass bristle brush to scrub clean the refractory floor of the oven.
The Kit Pizzaiolo is a careful selection of pizza-making tools whose main features are:
- The Pizza Peel set with all the accessories to better manage your home oven and bake pizzas like a pro.
- Made of aluminium and stainless steel.
- Perforated head to remove the excess flour.
- Adjustable length.
- Tubular handle.
- Functional and elegant design.
- Professional non-slip handle.
- A huge range of pizza-making utensils such as the pizza dough box and the doughball peel, the infrared thermometer, the pizza cutter, the chopping board, the oven mitt, the apron and the Alfa cookbook.
The first shovel in the world with screw joint
The Alfa peel handle is adjustable in length as it is composed of two extensions that can be inserted to get the desired size. The basic length is 95 cm (handle + head) that can be increased to 120 cm (handle + one 25 cm extension + head) or to 145 cm (handle + two 25 cm extensions + head). This solution might come in handy when using the pizza peel in small wood-burning ovens or in tiny spaces such as the balcony.
The peel handle and the shaft are made of Duroplast, a high-resistance plastic with a firm grip.