Blaze Charcoal Grill Use & Care Guide
Blaze Cutout Specifications
- Blaze Grills offers a best in class Lifetime warranty
- Heavy-duty 304 stainless steel construction for outstanding durability
- Adjustable height charcoal tray allows for more control over cooking temperatures
- Easy hook and hang system on cooking grate for adding charcoal or wood while cooking
- Double lined grill hood protects from heat discoloration and retains heat
Blaze offers an affordable, commercial style charcoal grill designed with your outdoor BBQ desires in mind. This American-made charcoal grill features precision cut, 304 stainless steel components which bring the promise of lasting durability to your outdoor BBQ! The stainless steel rod cooking grates maximize searing capability on the generous 550 square inches of cooking space. The cooking grates feature an easy hook and hang system for adding more charcoal or wood while cooking. Use one of the included two grill hooks to simply lift the grate and hook it to the top of the grill when adding more charcoal. Beneath the cooking grates, the adjustable charcoal tray offers powerful grilling versatility, allowing you to easily raise the tray when searing at high temperatures or move it down for low temperature cooking. The rear vents are adjustable for more control over the airflow. The charcoal tray is also removable and the full-width pull out ash pan makes cleaning a breeze. The 304 stainless steel grill hood is double-lined to protect the outer layer from heat discoloration, keeping your Blaze charcoal grill looking shiny and new!
|Exterior Material||Stainless Steel|
|Exterior Stainless Grade||304 Stainless Steel|
|Primary Color||Stainless Steel|
|Cooking Grate Material||Stainless Steel|
|Cooking Grid Dimensions||30 1/4 X 18 1/4"|
|Main Grilling Area||550 Sq. Inches|
|Spring Assisted Hood||No|
|Made In USA||Yes|
|Size||Medium (27 - 33")|
Blaze charcoal grills have a lifetime warranty that warrants against any defects in the manufacturing and workmanship of the stainless steel housing and the cooking grids. All other components are covered for one (1) year after the date of purchase. Grills must be registered within thirty days for the warranty to apply.
Refer to manufacturer's manual for full warranty details.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.