- Electric heaters are more energy efficient than gas heaters and not affected by wind
- Infrared heater uses radiant heat to warm people and objects not the air
- Includes inset brackets that create a floating effect when mounted
- Can be installed with duplex switch for half-power option
- UL listed for indoor and outdoor use
Infratech electric infrared heaters are designed to breathe new life into your outdoor patio. Sleek and streamlined, the Contemporary Series dual element fixtures have been developed for use in highly visible locations that require concentrated heat output. The infrared CD5024SS stainless steel heater is UL listed for indoor and outdoor use. The heater is rated at 5000 watts and, from a 8-12 foot mounting height, is capable of warming an approximate area of 9x10 feet. Boasting outstanding performance and durability, Infratech uses medium wave infrared heat to produce a pleasing glow with no glare or obnoxious light. These American-made heaters are fashioned out of recyclable materials and operate with zero greenhouse emissions, odors, or ultraviolet light. Unlike other heaters, infrared heaters provide radiant heat to people and objects, not the surrounding air which can easily be blown away. Infratech CD-Series infrared heaters include inset mounting brackets that create a floating effect when mounted. Infratech heaters use quartz electric elements that are designed for up to 5000 hours of use.
|Grade||Residential / Commercial|
|Avg Heat Area||90 Sq. Ft.|
|Heating Elements||Dual Element|
|Pole Mount||Optional Pole Mount|
Infratech warrants that this electric heater is designed and manufactured to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of three (3) years from original date of purchase.
Refer to manufacturers manual for full warranty details.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.