- Electric heaters are more energy-efficient than gas heaters and not affected by wind
- Infrared heater uses radiant heat to warm people and objects not the air
- Installation mounting options include wall, ceiling, floor, or pole
- Designed for residential or commercial use
- UL listed for indoor and outdoor use
Infratech electric infrared heaters are designed to breathe new life into your outdoor patio. Sleek and streamlined, the W-Series boasts a crisp, modern styling and a variety of mounting options. The infrared W2524SS stainless steel heater is UL listed for indoor and outdoor use and powered by 2500 watts capable of warming an area approximately 7 X 7 feet and can flush mount or mount to a pole, wall, or ceiling for versatile installation. Boasting outstanding performance and durability, Infratech uses medium wave infrared heat to produce a pleasing glow with no glare or obnoxious light. These American-made heaters are fashioned out of recyclable materials and operate with zero greenhouse emissions, odors, or ultraviolet light. Unlike other heaters, infrared heaters provide radiant heat to people and objects, not the air which can be blown away. All Infratech units include brackets that provide the required minimal clearance from combustibles for simple installations. The quartz electric elements are designed for up to 5000 hours of use.
Legal disclaimers and warnings
Product packaging, owners’ manuals, installation instructions, and/or operating instructions may include more information than what is shown on our website. The content on our site is intended to be used for reference purposes only. Please fully read all included manuals and documentation before installing or using this product.
Infratech warrants that this electric heater is designed and manufactured to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of three (3) years from the original date of purchase.
Refer to manufacturers manual for full warranty details.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.