- See the fireplace, not the frame with Alluravision
- Realistic flames using advanced LED technology
- Easy to hang and use with any standard 120 volt outlet or can be recessed into the wall
- Unit produces up to 9,000 BTUs of heat in dancing flames and ambient light
- Multi-function remote allows control of the flames, heat, and ember bed
The Napoleon NEFL100CHD adds a touch of contemporary style and flare to your favorite room with its sleek design. With the minimal frame and large viewing angles, your guests will be dazzled by the dancing LED lit flames. The on screen controls dim and disappear after 10 seconds to keep the attention on the flames, not the frame. The clear crystal embers catch the LED light and flames to bring an eye-catching glow to the unit, sure to grab everyone's attention. Driftwood logs are included with deep models. The included remote control allows you to change the color, speed, and intensity of the flames to match the mood and setting of the room at any time. The Alluravision installs with relative ease and can either be simply plugged in or direct wired to 120V or 240V electrical systems. A hardwired 240V installation will operate at 2,800 watts/9,000 BTUs and a plugged in or hardwired 120V installation will operate at 1,450 watts/4,500 BTUs. The NEFL100CHD puts out an impressive 9,000 BTUs, heating rooms up to 800 sq. ft.
|Installation Type||Wall Mount|
|BTU Range||0 - 14,999|
|Heating Area||800 Sq. Ft.|
|Filler Type Included||Logs/Glass|
|Mobile Home Approved||Yes|
|Adjustable Thermostat||Adjustable Thermostat|
|Surround Width Range||80" And Up|
|Framing Dimensions||100 13/16" W X 16 1/8" H X 6 1/16" D|
|Viewing Area||98 1/2" W X 11 1/16" H|
Electrical components and wearable parts such as fan/heater, motors, switches, nylon bearing components and remote controls are covered and Napoleon will provide replacement parts free of charge during the first one (1) year of limited warranty. Light bulbs and fuses are NOT covered by the warranty. Any labor related to warranty repair is not covered.
Refer to manufacturers manual for full warranty details.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.