- Produces up to 50 pounds of cube shaped ice per day with a 25 pound storage capacity
- Energy Star rating ensures operating efficiency
- In-line water filter & percolating cold plate ensure clean ice production
- Digital temperature control concealed behind door for additional protection
- Reversible door hinge to suit specific installation needs
Outdoor entertaining is more enjoyable and convenient when you have everything in your outdoor kitchen. This outdoor ice maker eliminates unnecessary trips inside to get ice for your beverages. The unit is made from durable stainless steel and features a reversible door to suit your specific needs. The Blaze outdoor ice maker can produce up to 50 pounds of cube ice per day and can hold 25 pounds in its removable bin. Inside the ice maker, a cool blue LED illuminates the contents, making things easy to see. The ice maker also includes a self cleaning mode and convenient one button operation. The Blaze ice machine features an in-line water filter which filters out impurities, ensuring the ice production is free of contaminants. The front venting design allows it to be used in a built-in application, or it can be used as a freestanding unit. The bottom of the ice maker is equipped with four leveling legs for a perfect fit. It operates on environmentally friendly R134a refrigerant, carries an Energy Star rating and UL listing for outdoor use. This ice maker includes a stainless steel ice scoop, drain line and water line.
|Ice Cube Type||Cube|
|Ice Produced Daily||50 Lbs|
|Ice Storage Capacity||25 Lbs|
|Ice Scoop Included||Yes|
|Door Color||Stainless Steel|
|Cabinet Color||Stainless Steel|
|Exterior Material||Stainless Steel|
|Cooling Type||Cold Plate|
|Ambient Temperature Range||50 - 100 Degrees|
|Energy Star Compliant||Yes|
|Hinge Type||Field Reversible|
|Counter Depth||Counter Depth|
|Self Closing Door||No|
|Cutout Width||16 5/8"|
|Cutout Depth||27 5/8"|
Blaze Outdoor Products warrants this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of original purchase.
Refer to manufacturer's manual for full warranty details.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.