- The glass-ceramic technology utilizes infrared energy giving wind resistance over 11 mph
- The Smart system with direct ignition provides automated re-ignition allowing you to simply set and forget
- Multiple mounting options reclaim valuable floor space in commercial or residential locations
- Pivot brackets offer directional control and coverage of heat
- Weather resistance and stainless steel construction offers reliable heating and quality that lasts
Bromic Heating leads the market in supplying your outdoor patio with radiant heaters that demonstrate outstanding performance and unbeatable quality. The Platinum 300 patio heater stands out against standard patio heaters since the tiles are protected behind a ceramic medium, allowing it to evenly distribute 23,600 BTUs of heat while effectively resisting winds over 12 mph and heat areas up to 160 square feet. Single switch, electronic ignition gives you control over one or multiple gas heating units, making it possible to heat your entire patio with one device. If the automatic re-ignition fails to restore an extinguished flame, the integrated flame failure safety shut-off control will turn the heater off immediately. A pivot arm bracket allows you to easily adjust the flow of heat for better, custom directional heating. The Platinum 300 Smart-Heat natural gas patio heater can be wall or ceiling-mounted and wired into smart system controls to fit custom heating preferences. Bromic Heating Platinum gas heaters are perfect for both commercial and residential installations. The heater is made of stainless steel for commercial-style quality that outlasts the competition.
Legal disclaimers and warnings
Product packaging, owners’ manuals, installation instructions, and/or operating instructions may include more information than what is shown on our website. The content on our site is intended to be used for reference purposes only. Please fully read all included manuals and documentation before installing or using this product.
Bromic Heating warrants to the original purchaser of all patio heaters installed in residential and/or commercial locations to be free from defects or faults in materials or workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the original date of purchase.
Refer to manufacturers manual for full warranty details.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.