- The high-performance mesh screen manipulates infrared energy giving wind resistance up to 8 mph
- The Smart system with direct ignition provides automated re-ignition allowing you to simply set and forget
- Multiple mounting options reclaim valuable floor space in commercial or residential locations
- Pivot brackets offer directional control and coverage of heat
- Weather resistance and stainless steel construction offers reliable heating and quality that lasts
Bromic Heating leads the market in supplying your outdoor patio with radiant heaters that demonstrate outstanding performance and unbeatable quality. The Tungsten 500 patio heater stands out against standard patio heaters since it is able to evenly distribute 43,000 BTUs of heat while effectively resisting winds up to 8mph and heat areas up to 200 square feet. Single switch, electronic ignition gives you control over one or multiple gas heating units, making it possible to heat your entire patio with one device. If the automatic re-ignition fails to restore an extinguished flame, the integrated flame failure safety shut-off control will turn the heater off immediately. The bi-directional pivot arm features 25 degree rotation on each side, allowing you to easily adjust the flow of heat for better, custom directional heating. The Tungsten 500 Smart-Heat propane gas patio heater can be wall or ceiling-mounted and wired into smart system controls to fit custom heating preferences. The universal bracket allows you to easily upgrade from 300 to 500 series heaters without any additional wiring. Bromic Heating Tungsten gas heaters are perfect for both commercial and residential installations. The heater has a brushed stainless steel finish casing for protection against dirt buildup and tampering.
|Fuel Type||Propane/Natural Gas|
|Avg Burn Time||8 Hours|
|Grade||Residential / Commercial|
|Avg Heat Area||200 Sq. Ft.|
|Pole Mount||Optional Pole Mount|
|Emitter Grid||Stainless Steel|
|Safety Shut Off Valve||With Safety Shut-Off|
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.