- Realistic fire with pulsating embers, dancing flames and inner-glow logs
- Flames operate with or without the heater for year-round enjoyment
- Smooth edges allow for flush mounting
- Warms a room up to 400 sq. ft. with a 120V connection, 1000 sq. ft. with a 240V connection
- Superior heat control with the fan forced heater
The Dimplex built-in electric firebox is a terrific alternative to wood or gas fireplaces and in no time you will be enjoying a warm, ambient fire that also filters the air in your home. Patented 3D fire technology gives the fire depth and dancing flames. Hand-finished, LED inner-glow logs are molded from real logs and sit on top of the pulsating embers for a realistic fire. The flames can be used with or without heat, so the look of a wood fire can be enjoyed year-round. This Dimplex BF39DXP firebox comes ready to be hardwired at 120, 208, or 240 volts into your home. The heat output varies depending on the voltage being used. At 120v, the heat output is 1,440 watts for 4915 BTUs. At 208v, the heat output is 2,100 watts for 7170 BTUs. At 240v, the heat output is 2,700 watts for 9220 BTUs. The built-in switches, optional remote or wall switch turns the unit and heater on or off. Once the temperature is set, the thermostat maintains the heat in the room using a fan-forced heater. With 90 percent less carbon dioxide emissions than average gas fireplaces and no harmful particles, electric fireplaces are the safe choice for your home. This unit can be flush-mounted with drywall or installed in an existing fireplace.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.