Come see the Spectrum Slimline in our showroom in Maspeth Queens, minutes from Brooklyn & Manhattan!
58-30 Maspeth Ave, Maspeth, NY 11378
Linear Brochure | PDF | View
THE MODERN FLAMES SPECTRUM SLIMLINE ELECTRIC FIREPLACE 100" has revamped the recessed electric fireplace category. This 2” x 4” or wall mount installation electric fireplace has removed the large black glass surround and is finished off with a sleek 5/8” trim to maximize the viewing area. Hardwoods or tile and be finished right up to the opening of the fireplace while still keeping in mind serviceability.
The realistic driftwood log set and acrylic ice media finishes off the stunning ember bed. Features powerful heater, thermostat with adjustable power and timer. Whisper quite fan and remote control for relaxing experience. Watch the flame burning with our without the heater. The Spectrum Slimline Series Electric Fireplace is ideal for adding unique style, warmth, and ambiance to any space.
The Spectrum Slimline features high-intensity flame and ember bed lighting showcasing new Hybrid-FX™ flame technology independently controlled with 12 different color options. Other standard features include variable & thermostatic heat, variable motor controls, timer, push button and remote controls. All these features make the MODERN FLAMES SPECTRUM SLIMLINE ELECTRIC FIREPLACE the perfect electric fireplace for you!
- Indoor electric fireplace - NOT for outdoor use
- Has multiple ways to install: Built-in Clean Face, Partial 2x4 Recess, or Wall Mount allowing more design possibilities for your interiors
- Requires no venting which makes installation easier
- Has 12 Flame Color Options to set the mood
- Has 12 Ember Bed Color Options for even better aesthetics
- Hybrid-FX™ flame technology uses high-intensity RGB LED lights and reflection for attractive and more vivid flames
- 3 Flame Speed Settings to adjust the look of the flame
- 5 Brightness Settings to enhance the visibility of the display
- Flame operates with or without the heater, so you can enjoy its beautiful view all year
- Whisper Quiet Fan reduces noise
- Variable heat with thermostat automatically adjusts the heat output according to the room temperature
- With 2 Heat Settings, 1465 W on High and 750 W on Low setting, to provide better comfort
- Sleep Timer via App shuts off the fireplace at a preset time (in 30 mins to 8 hours) to save energy
- Built with a Lighted Touch Control Panel for more accessibility
- Comes with a Push Button Remote to control all the features
- Includes Clear Crystal Media and Driftwood Log Set to make the display even more attractive
Heats 450 sq. ft. with 5000 BTUs
- Hardwire ready, can be also plugged into a standard 120V outlet
50″ | PDF | View
60″ | PDF | View
74″ | PDF | View
100″ | PDF | View
In the unlikely event of a problem occurring due to a manufacturing fault within 24 months from the date of purchase of the appliance, parts will be supplied for repair of the product or the product will be replaced free of charge. Repair or replacement is at the option of Modern Flames.
Defects must be brought to the attention of Modern Flames Technical Service Department by contacting Modern Flames at 877-268-9353 or 3423 E Atlanta Ave, Phoenix AZ 85035. Please have proof of purchase, catalog/ model and serial numbers available when calling. Limited warranty requires a proof of purchase of the product.
What this limited warranty does not cover
This warranty does not cover consumable items such as the bulbs and fuses which have a limited lifespan.
This limited warranty does not apply to products that have been repaired (except by Modern Flames or its authorized service representatives) or otherwise altered. This warranty does further not apply to defects resulting from misuse, abuse, accident, neglect, incorrect installation, water damage, improper maintenance or handling, or operation with an incorrect power source.