The 1600 Series brass ball tool set is a timeless classic design and Pilgrim quality is evident in every detail. Each steel handle is individually contoured on a precision lathe, carefully polished and finished with a protective clear coat. All tools are well balanced and fit comfortably in your hand. Pilgrim brushes feature natural fibers. All tools except brush nest in the brass yoke and brass gallery rail. Heavy rectangular solid cast iron base will keep your tools secure. You and your family will enjoy years of use with this beautiful and sturdy toolset from Pilgrim.
- Traditional design
- Solid brass yoke and gallery rail
- Attractive matte black finish and brass ball handles
- Durable cast iron construction
- Includes shovel, poker, broom, tongs, and stand
- Approximately 30" H
- Limited lifetime warranty
Pilgrim Original Design.
|19 lbs||Matte Black|
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.