- Fully constructed in 304 grade stainless steel for maximum durability
- Digital thermostat and internal fan for precise temperature management
- Alarm alerts if interior temperature falls or rises beyond recommended setting
- Dual drawer design with full length professional style handles
- Front venting allows for a flush built-in installation in your outdoor kitchen island
Summerset brings modern convenience and high-end kitchen features to your outdoor space with the Summerset Deluxe Two-Drawer Refrigerator. This model is fully constructed in 304 grade stainless steel and features front venting, allowing the refrigerator to be fully built in to your outdoor kitchen. The digital thermostat and display let you set and monitor the internal temperature easily and without worry. This unit features a temperature alarm which indicates when the interior temperature goes above the recommended range. The interior comes equipped with an LED light for easy visibility. Maintenance is simplified with the added luxury of automatic defrost. The durable construction, sealed back, and UL rating makes this unit ideal for use outdoors. The refrigerator has a stainless steel door and full-length, professional handle for a sleek and stylish finish. Adjustable leveling legs are included to ensure your Summerset refrigerator sits evenly on any patio surface while a door lock provides security. This SSRFR-D2D model is UL Certified for Outdoor Use. Requires 115 volts and 1.3 Amps. Cut Out Dimensions: 35 H X 25 W X 26 D
Legal disclaimers and warnings
Product packaging, owners’ manuals, installation instructions, and/or operating instructions may include more information than what is shown on our website. The content on our site is intended to be used for reference purposes only. Please fully read all included manuals and documentation before installing or using this product.
Summerset warrants this product to be free from manufacturing defects and workmanship for two (2) years on the construction materials and compressor, and one (1) year for electrical components.
Refer to manufacturers manual for full warranty details.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.