- Reaches cooking temperatures in 10 minutes and bakes up to 5 pizzas at a time
- Patented Forninox technology allows you to reach desired cooking temperatures with little fuel
- Specially shaped dome effectively retains heat and cooks food evenly
- Minimal assembly & no curing required before use
- Oven base features a food warming shelf, wood storage shelf and 4 casters with 2 brakes
Hand crafted in Italy, Alfa pizza ovens combine old world methods with the latest technology to meet the needs of any at home chef. The Allegro pizza oven uses patented Alfa Forninox technology to reach desired cooking temperatures with very little fuel in as little ten minutes. Cook up to five pizzas at a time on the 39 3/8 x 27 9/16 inch fire brick cooking surface. Placing the food next to the fire gives it the flavor and aroma of wood. The yellow dome is made of powder-coated stainless steel and the cooking floor is made of refractory material to help retain heat while cooking. The high, arched shape of the dome allows the heat to remain trapped and cook food evenly while the built-in thermometer allows you to monitor internal temperatures. With no curing needed, you can cook anything in your Alfa pizza oven that you would normally cook in your kitchen oven including roasts, vegetables, desserts and more. The oven base features a black powder-coated finish for durability, cart wheels for portability, a food warming shelf below the combustion chamber, a bottom shelf for storing extra wood and two side-shelves that fold down to save space.
|Country Of Origin||Italy|
|Exterior Material||Stainless Steel|
|Cooking Grate Material||Refractory Ceramic|
|Cooking Grid Dimensions||39 1/4 X 27 1/2"|
|Opening Width||23 1/4"|
|Main Grilling Area||1081 Sq. Inches|
|Total Grilling Area||1081 Sq. Inches|
|Made In USA||No|
|Cart Assembly||Some Assembly Required|
|Size||Large (34 - 42")|
|Door Material||Stainless Steel|
|Chimney Material||Stainless Steel|
|Cart Material||Powder Coated Steel|
|Number Of Side Shelves||2|
Alfa ovens are covered by a 2-year parts warranty against defects in manufacturing, effective from the original date of purchase and applicable for properly installed and maintained ovens. Excludes ovens used for commercial purposes.
Refer to manufacturers manual for full warranty details.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.