- The mesh screen and spectral reflector radiates heat and maximizes performance with infrared energy
- Thick quartz heating element with steel coil emits high heat and a soft amber glow
- Wall or ceiling mount options reclaim valuable floor space in commercial or residential locations
- Simple bracket adjustment provides directional spot heating and alters heat coverage
- Weather resistance and stainless steel construction offers reliable heating and quality that lasts
Bromic Heating leads the market in supplying your outdoor patio with radiant heaters that demonstrate outstanding performance and unbeatable quality. This Tungsten Smart-Heat patio heater stands out against standard patio heaters since it is equipped with a spectral reflector for distributing 4,000 Watts of radiant heat evenly and heat areas up to 130 square feet. The infrared heating element tubes are frosted to reduce the harsh glare, producing a warm, attractive amber glow. The Tungsten Smart-Heat infrared electric patio heater can be wall or ceiling-mounted and wired into smart system controls to fit custom heating preferences. Wall and ceiling mounting options allow you to easily adjust the flow of heat for better, custom directional heating. The heater has a corrosion-resistant, high temperature coating, and a tamper-proof electrical wiring enclosure to help extend its life and quality. Bromic Heating Tungsten electric heaters are perfect for both commercial and residential installations. This heater uses 240V AC current and must be hard-wired by a licensed electrician. Please consult a licensed electrician to determine suitability for purpose.
|Grade||Residential / Commercial|
|Avg Heat Area||130 Sq. Ft.|
|Heating Elements||Dual Element|
|Pole Mount||Optional Pole Mount|
|Emitter Grid||Stainless Steel|
Optional Wireless Controller Specs
- Wirelessly controls up to two electric or four gas heaters
- Remote has 100 ft range and can be handheld or mounted
- Two separate circuits allows for independent control
- Turns heaters on or off remotely
- Can be used with gas or electric heaters
Bromic Heating leads the market in supplying your outdoor patio with radiant heaters that demonstrate outstanding performance and unbeatable quality. The Bromic wireless controller can, with included 4 channel remote, turn two single element (2000W or 3000W) heaters or a single twin element (4000W or 6000W) heater on or off anywhere in a 100 foot range. It can also control four Bromic gas heaters, turning them on or off. Furthermore, the remote can control an unlimited number of controllers within that range, letting you turn multiple heaters on or off with a single remote. With a few simple wiring connections a licensed electrician can get this set up in under an hour in most installations.
Bromic Heating warrants to the original purchaser of all patio heaters installed in residential and/or commercial locations to be free from defects or faults in materials or workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the original date of purchase. The Bromic Heating Tungsten Electric Element is warranted to be free from defects or faults in materials and/or workmanship for its intended lifetime.
Refer to manufacturers manual for full warranty details.