- The mesh screen and spectral reflector radiates heat and maximizes performance with infrared energy
- Thick quartz heating element with steel coil emits high heat and a soft amber glow
- Wall or ceiling mount options reclaim valuable floor space in commercial or residential locations
- Simple bracket adjustment provides directional spot heating and alters heat coverage
- Weather resistance and stainless steel construction offers reliable heating and quality that lasts
Bromic Heating leads the market in supplying your outdoor patio with radiant heaters that demonstrate outstanding performance and unbeatable quality. This Tungsten Smart-Heat patio heater stands out against standard patio heaters since it is equipped with a spectral reflector for distributing 6,000 Watts (20,500 BTU) of radiant heat evenly and heat areas up to 160 square feet. The infrared heating element tubes are frosted to reduce the harsh glare, producing a warm, attractive amber glow. The Tungsten Smart-Heat infrared electric patio heater can be wall or ceiling-mounted and wired into smart system controls to fit custom heating preferences. Wall and ceiling mounting options allow you to easily adjust the flow of heat for better, custom directional heating. Bromic Heating Tungsten electric heaters are perfect for both commercial and residential installations. The heater has a corrosion-resistant, high-temperature coating, and a tamper-proof electrical wiring enclosure to help extend its life and quality. This heater uses 240V AC current and must be hard-wired by a licensed electrician. Please consult a licensed electrician to determine suitability for purpose.
Bromic Heating warrants to the original purchaser of all patio heaters installed in residential and/or commercial locations to be free from defects or faults in materials or workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the original date of purchase.
Refer to the manufacturers manual for full warranty details.