- The glass-ceramic screen spreads infrared heat while resisting wind and emitting minimal light
- Simple bracket adjustment provides directional spot heating and alters heat coverage
- Minimal clearances and multiple mounting options are perfect for residential and commercial locations
- Weather resistance and stainless steel construction offers reliable heating and quality that lasts
- Can be integrated into a Smart control system with up to two units being controlled with one remote
Bromic Heating leads the market in supplying your outdoor patio with radiant heaters that demonstrate outstanding performance and unbeatable quality. The Platinum Smart-Heat patio heater is the premier electric heater available on the market. With a 2300 Watt (7,900 BTU) output, the heater can heat a 64 square feet area quickly and efficiently. It has multiple mounting options, so it can be attached to the wall, ceiling, or even recessed. Its wafer-thin 2-inch low profile makes it highly wind-resistant, and its sealed case makes its weather resistance excellent. The included bracket allows for 60 degrees of motion so you can direct the heat where you want it. The tinted glass cover allows the heat to get through but subdues the light, letting the heater emit a soft red glow instead of the harsh orange glare found on lesser infrared heaters. The stainless steel construction makes it perfect for residential and commercial installations. The Platinum Electric heater can be controlled via simple wall switch, or wirelessly with the optional wireless controller or wireless dimmer controller. This heater uses 240V AC current and must be hard-wired by a licensed electrician. Please consult a licensed electrician to determine suitability for purpose.
|Grade||Residential / Commercial|
|Avg Heat Area||65 Sq. Ft.|
|Heating Elements||Single Element|
|Pole Mount||Optional Pole Mount|
|Emitter Grid||Ceramic Glass|
Bromic Heating warrants to the original purchaser of all patio heaters installed in residential and/or commercial locations to be free from defects or faults in materials or workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the original date of purchase.
Refer to manufacturers manual for full warranty details.